Red Nose Day Friday 13th March
"Do something funny for money!"
Horniman will be celebrating Red Nose Day and raising money for Comic Relief. The UK government has pledges to double the money raised by UK schools!
To join in you can....
· Wear red clothes or your red nose on Friday. £1 donation.
· Come and buy a Red Nose cake at our cake sale after school in the playground. (Please make donations of cakes & biscuits on Friday morning to the )
· Donate a joke. We will be selling a Whole School Joke Book so get your thinking caps on, and come up with your funniest joke to make us all laugh. Email your jokes to Jo Davies via DB or fill in a special joke slip which will be available next week. Jokes in by Tuesday please.
· Stand up and tell a joke at our Open Mike Slot in the Amphitheatre at Lunchtime 10p a go!
· Make your Face Funny For Money! We are having a Pop up Photo booth in the Playground on Thurs & Fri 20p a go
Please see Jo Davies in Y1 for more details.